Pronunciación de texto en inglés

Resuelto/Cerrado
rosbeida - Modificado el 24 mar 2017 a las 15:07
 pronunciacion - 25 mar 2017 a las 21:58
how
many years you been teaching english

1 respuesta

Carlos Villagómez Mensajes enviados 40109 Fecha de inscripción jueves, 10 de abril de 2008 Estatus Miembro Última intervención miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2021   278.862
24 mar 2017 a las 15:07
Puedes utilizar el Traductor de Google.
Consulta: Cómo traducir un texto y/o escuchar su pronunciación en inglés u otro idioma.

Saludos
Carlos Villagómez

Redactor y Community Manager - CCM en Español

pronunciacion
25 mar 2017 a las 21:58
Maria juliana lara lopez
Born in a humble and simple family on June 22, 1990 in Santa rosa de copan Honduras her parents were juan lara moreno and maria elena de lara married, I am the fifth of five children who grew up under the example of our parents , Cultivating in the hogra the love of God.Juliana also called by his family I am a woman of work but very great in the saint I love God, my great intelligence that God gave me allowed me to learn to read the sacred writing, to teach it To the others. From a very young age I have collaborated in the workings of the house despite being so passive in the performance of the works. When I was fifteen years old, I had a dengue disease that completely depleted me. This made me consider other people feeling compassion for them.