PORFA NECESITO AYUDA DE INGLES

Cerrado
Lola72658 Mensajes enviados 2 Fecha de inscripción martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015 Estatus Miembro Última intervención martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015 - 24 nov 2015 a las 01:15
Lola72658 Mensajes enviados 2 Fecha de inscripción martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015 Estatus Miembro Última intervención martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015 - 24 nov 2015 a las 01:19
Hola,ayuda necesita la pronunciación por escrita de esto:

The Mexican Revolution was an armed conflict that took place in Mexico, starting on November 20, 1910. Historically, usually referred to as the most important twentieth century in Mexico political and social event.

The background of the conflict go back to the situation in Mexico under Porfirio Diaz Oaxaca Porfiriato.el generally held power in the country dictatorially. The situation lasted for 34 years, during which Mexico experienced a remarkable economic growth and political stability.

These achievements were made with high economic and social costs paid disadvantaged strata of society and the political opposition to the Diaz regime.
When Diaz said in an interview that he would retire at the end of his term without seeking re-election, the political situation began to stir. The opposition to the government became relevant to the position expressed by Diaz. In this context, Francisco I. Madero made several tours in the country in order to form a political party
AYUDA ME URGE PARA HOY

1 respuesta

Lola72658 Mensajes enviados 2 Fecha de inscripción martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015 Estatus Miembro Última intervención martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015
24 nov 2015 a las 01:19
AYUDAME ME URGE MUCHO :(