Pronunciación escrita de texto en inglés

Resuelto/Cerrado
bren_31 Mensajes enviados 1 Fecha de inscripción lunes, 27 de julio de 2015 Estatus Miembro Última intervención lunes, 27 de julio de 2015 - Modificado por Carlos-vialfa el 28/07/2015, 07:32
 sndra - 10 oct 2016 a las 01:20
por fa si conocen alguna pagina o me dan la pronunciacion este texto:

Clowns.

i have always been interested in clowns. in fact, one of the first things that can remember is seeing a pair of clowns at a circus. i was only a little boy at the time. a traveling circus came to our town, and my parents took me to see it. i cannot remember anything else about that circus, only the clowns. one of they other was very fat, and the other was very thin. wen we arrived at the circus, everyone was laughing at then. i could not understand their jokes, but i laughed too.
when i was laughing, the fat clown cam and sat down next tome. "hello", he said. "what's your name?" i did not answer. then he said, "shall we dance?" the picked me up, and he began to dance with me in his arms. i felt frightened, and i began to cry. "i want to go home", i shouted ever since then i have been interested in clowns. they make me laugh a lot, although, they still make me a little nervous too. they do things that would make me unhappy in real life they shout and fight, they get into trouble with the police, they live dangerously. but i can laugh at them easily because i know that they are only pretending.

porfa se lo agradezco
Consulta también:

2 respuestas

david390 Mensajes enviados 1 Fecha de inscripción domingo, 5 de junio de 2016 Estatus Miembro Última intervención domingo, 5 de junio de 2016 1
Modificado por david390 el 5/06/2016, 17:08
Well we start with the news It informs citizens of the city of Guaranda Do not approach the central part in the cathedral since Through the quake he was badly broken and we risk that it can be Destroyed by the fall and it may fall to our citizens of the city of Guaranda So please do not approach focuses on the part The church is not working which we remember caution to the central area Thanks then images of the church
como pronunciar en ingles
Carlos Villagómez Mensajes enviados 40109 Fecha de inscripción jueves, 10 de abril de 2008 Estatus Miembro Última intervención miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2021   278.861
28 jul 2015 a las 07:23
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on