Cómo se escribe la pronunciación de este texto en inglés

Cerrado
gloriaprea Mensajes enviados 1 Fecha de inscripción jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013 Estatus Miembro Última intervención jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013 - Modificado por Carlos-vialfa el 5/09/2013, 05:56
 cristy - 7 nov 2015 a las 01:39
THE ABDUCTION OF MEGAN
on the 21 of august 1980, a young American woman megan Elliot testified that she had an encounter with beings of another planet.
She had gone to visit her parents with her 18 mont old daugther, Renee, sometimes around midnight, Megan decided to go home, because Renee wasnt feeling well. She had an ear infection and a skin rash.
Megan had to drive about 90 miles along a deserted highway, to get home. When she was about half way there, the radio stopped working and the headlights dimmed so much that she couldnt see the highway in front of her. Then Megan had the sensation that was leaving the ground. Soon she was so high that she could see the tops of the trees below her. They were moving as if they were being blown by a strong wind.
Right above her, against the sky, she saw a huge disk surrounded by lights. The car was sucked into the flying object.
in a brightly room, a strange voice ordered her out of the vehicle. three or four small bigheaded humanoids started taking samples from her body.
megan felt as if she had been on board for days. However, when she woke up in her car parked outside her house, it was the following morning. She felt nauseous and had a terrible headache. Her daughters infection and rash had disappeared.
Megan had lost 7 kilos and had a long scar down her leg that had not been there before.

1 respuesta

Carlos Villagómez Mensajes enviados 40109 Fecha de inscripción jueves, 10 de abril de 2008 Estatus Miembro Última intervención miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2021   278.861
5 sep 2013 a las 05:57
I'm spider-girl I'm superhumanly fast, precise and agile, I can jump superhumanly high and far, and I have enhanced durability and endurance. My real name is May "Mayday" Parker I'm the daughter of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson-Parker, and I was named after my great-aunt. "I don't allow just anyone to mess with my webs yahhh" thank you