Pronunciar texto en ingles

Resuelto/Cerrado
cari - 13 may 2012 a las 00:24
terricola Mensajes enviados 445 Fecha de inscripción viernes, 6 de junio de 2008 Estatus Miembro Última intervención viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014 - 14 may 2012 a las 04:17
Hola, me pueden ayudar apronunciar el sigiente texto: Lican Ray was a beautiful Indian princess who lived next to Clear Lake, south of chile a day As long as you are drying her hair in the sun a stranger approached he was very handsome eventhough I had a funny accent that could only communicate with smiles and gestures, fell in love immediately. but there was a problem Lican Ray's father was a chieftain curtilef I would try to kill them when he found that they fell in love, their only chance to be together was to flee, so they stole a canoe and hid on an island. unfortunately it was cold at night and fire encendiero curtilef saw smoke and went after them for a long time and could not capture is said that today the spirit lives on Lake Calafquen, where, at dusk you can see the smoke of their fire upward spiral of the distant island.

1 respuesta

terricola Mensajes enviados 445 Fecha de inscripción viernes, 6 de junio de 2008 Estatus Miembro Última intervención viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014 5.294
Modificado por Carlos-vialfa el 1/12/2015, 04:19
Entra al traductor de Google, pega el texto y haz clic en el altavoz situado en la esquina inferior derecha para escuchar el texto en inglés.

Consulta: Cómo traducir un texto y/o escuchar su pronunciación en inglés u otro idioma

Saludos