-
Message postés
Estatus
Administrador
Última intervención
lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2020
-
Hello teacher Ana.
I'm Steven, I'm 18 years old. I am a student of 2 semesters at the National University of Colombia, based in Palmira; The best university in the country, in a zootechnics program. I was born in the city of Palmira, but I live in the Bolo San Isidro district.
I really like pedagogy. My dream has always been to be a professor of subjects in biology and chemistry, that's why I want to do a master's degree in exact science when I finish my career.
I have two hobbies: the first is listening to music, but songs that have logical meaning and teach me. I really like the pop genre, that's why I really like Bebe Rexha, Jackson, Dua Lipa, Halsey, Ariana Grande, Camila Cabello and Shawn Méndez. But I also like the K-pop genre, and of that genre I like 2 groups; Monsta X and BTS.
But my favorite group is BTS, because the music of these guys has a very logical and pleasant meaning; that's why I learned that I should LOVE ME, because regardless of anything I must meet my goals and have very good self-esteem, this teaching I learned from the song I love myself.
And my last hobby is reading love and romance stories on wattpad; If I'm corny, and I've always wondered why my life is not like one of those stories, but good, life is a deep ocean of secrets.
Ready teacher, this is me, a simple, romantic and very decomployed boy.
THANKS

1 respuesta

Message postés
Estatus
Administrador
Última intervención
lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2020
Hola Steven,

Pega el texto en esta página y haz clic en Mostrar transcripción.

Espero que te sirva, ¡un saludo!