Pronunciación de texto en inglés

Cerrado
AnaMariaPeraza - Modificado el 13 mar 2019 a las 02:30
Carlos Villagómez Mensajes enviados 40109 Fecha de inscripción jueves, 10 de abril de 2008 Estatus Miembro Última intervención miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2021   - 13 mar 2019 a las 04:59
Hola,

Me puede ayudar con esta pronunciación:

Good evening tutor and companions.

Aggrades correct me any error

Now I'm going to pretend my beautiful family that is made up of 8 members

My grandmother is the love of my life is called Maria Eva Ortiz is 87 years old and was born on March 13, 1931 in Buenavista Boyacá and the truth is very sick that's why all my time I take care of her.

My mom is called Emma Sofia Peraza Ortiz is 46 years old was born on August 2, 1972 and works in the office of the church of my town called Buenavista Boyacá

My stepfather is Fredi Alonso Arevalo, 47 years old, born on November 22, 1973 and I work as a farmer in the farm that his mother left him when he died.

My older brother, is called Luis Felipe Rivera Peraza is 19 years old and was born on June 26, 1999 in Chiquinquira Boyacá works in a firm of architects studying architecture projects in civil works and lives alone in an apartment in Bogota and in his times Free likes to organize the apartment and go out to the shopping centers.

My next sister is Yaneth Lorena Arevalo Peraza is 12 born on November 22, 2006 in Chiquinquira Boyacá and is in seventh grade of high school and in her free time she likes to paint and draw

My other sister is Sara Sofia Arevalo Peraza is 10 years old and was born on August 5, 2008 in Chiquinquira Boyacá and is in fifth grade of elementary school and in her spare time she likes to play micro soccer

and finally my partner is called Jose Cristobal Castiblanco Ortiz is 20 years old on November 20, 1998 in Buenavista Boyacá is an auxiliary of the national police, in his free time he likes to play micro soccer and we have together 6 beautiful months

We are a very close family and we love to share together as much as possible. I love them because they are always with me.

description of the photo in the top left I am with my grandmother and in the top right I am with my partner and in the lower part I am with my brothers my mom and stepfather

Thank you!config

1 respuesta

Carlos Villagómez Mensajes enviados 40109 Fecha de inscripción jueves, 10 de abril de 2008 Estatus Miembro Última intervención miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2021   278.861
13 mar 2019 a las 04:59